Mission, Vision & Core Values
- The mission of the New Jersey Association of EMS Educators is to support and promote excellence in the education and training of EMS providers in the state of New Jersey. Our goal is to provide high-quality professional development opportunities and resources for EMS educators, and to advocate for the continued improvement of EMS education and patient care in our state. We strive to provide high-quality, evidence-based learning opportunities for EMS educators, and to support the development of best practices in EMS education. We are committed to advancing the profession of EMS, and to ensuring that the EMS workforce in New Jersey is equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the highest level of care to the communities they serve
- Our vision is to be a leading organization for EMS education and training in New Jersey, and to be recognized as a trusted resource for EMS educators and students. We envision a future in which all EMS providers in New Jersey are highly trained, competent, and compassionate providers. We believe that by working together, we can achieve this vision and improve the health and wellbeing of our communities.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality education and training to EMS educators, and to support the development of best practices in the field.
- Collaboration: We believe that by working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. We value collaboration and partnership, and strive to foster a spirit of cooperation among EMS educators in New Jersey.
- Service: We are dedicated to serving the EMS profession and the communities we serve. We believe in giving back, and in using our skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Integrity: We act with integrity and respect in all of our interactions, and we hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards.
- Inclusion: We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to our success. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where all EMS educators can thrive and contribute to our mission.
- Compassion: We recognize the importance of empathy and caring in the provision of emergency medical care, and we strive to foster a culture of compassion among EMS educators and providers.